As those of you who are subscribers to our email newsletter will already know, we have exciting news to share for 2019. Not only are we loving 2019 so far, working with lots of you fabulous people, but we also have a new addition to our team!
Neil joins the team this year to support our new done-for-you services, offering Social Media Management.
After lots of you come on our training courses, and then ask us if we can do it for you, we’ve always said if you can do it yourself, that’s always the best option. But the more and more we talk to you, we understand that you’re just sometimes too busy to do it yourselves. We get it. And this is why we are adding Social Media alongside our existing SEO done-for-you services.
So, why would you want to use social media anyway? If you aren’t already convinced you need to be on it in some way, shape or form, hopefully this will give you some inspiration.
There are many different reasons and more importantly targets, that you can work with on social media. Here’s some reasons we think are key…
- Engaging your existing clients/customers
- Enticing new clients/customers
- Building relationships
- Building visibility and brand awareness
- Listening to what your target audience are saying, and what they’re interested in
- Promoting you products/services
- Showing the “social” side to you and your organisation
And usually, there’s no “posts about what people had for breakfast” in sight. One of those rebuttals you hear about all the time, but actually you’ll only see that sort of content, if you follow and engage with those types of people – now, if that happens to be your target audience, because you’re a local business who sells yummy breakfasts foods,- maybe like our local Bees Country Kitchen – then well, actually that’s a great strategy.
We can help you with building that strategy, getting to know your audience and working alongside you to focus on the targets that matter to you. Brand, voice, style and content are always key elements to this and we love being able to get to know your business inside out. If you want to find out more, just get in touch.
And if you’re not already convinced, here’s some recent statistics out there we think sell the importance of social media…
- There are nearly 3.5 billion social media users online, up 13% on the previous year (GDR, 2018)
- UK’s social media reach includes Facebook (90%), Twitter 60%) and Instagram (51%) (GDR, 2018)
- 80% of social marketers said that their key strategy is to increase engagement across social channels (SocialSprout, 2018)
- For 45% of consumers, social media is one of the first channels they go to in case they have any questions or issues. In fact, 21% of consumers would rather message a brand on social media instead of calling up customer service. (SocialSprout, 2018)
- The big networking sites for internet users, outside of China, at the end of 2018, are in descending order… Facebook, Youtube, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Google + (although closed down!), LinkedIn, Skype, Snapchat, Pinterest, Line, Viber, WeChat, and Tumblr. (Smart Insights, 2018)
Convinced yet? Come join us on social media, and make sure to be *social* and say hello! 🙂