Thanks for joining us for this session, any questions just let us know 🙂
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results – often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results.
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Why websites matter?
97% of Internet Users search for Businesses online
61% of local searches result in a phone call to a business
9 out of 10 people will call or visit a business they find online
Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website
How are your users currently finding you?
Which words are key?
On-Site SEO Suggestions
- Title/Descriptions 60/160 characters or less
- Keywords – title, first paragraph, final paragraph – 3%
- <h> tags
- 250-500 minimum, 1000 average word count
- Image File Names and Alt Tags
- XML Site Map
- Error Pages
- Mobile Friendly
- Clean URLs
- Social Sharing Options
Writing for SEO…
- Use ChatGPT to help with…
- Ask it to suggested…
- Related keywords
- Idea prompts for topics
- Write copy around a topic
- Create a keyword list around user intent
- Suggest FAQs
Off-Site SEO Suggestions
- Guest Content on other sites
- Post in Forums with signature links
- Blog Commenting
- Directory Submissions
- Social Media Platforms
- Article Submission Sites
- Social Signals
- Social Bookmarking Platforms
- Dofollow Platforms
Check your current backlinks at…
DoFollow link sites…
- Youtube (channel header)